14/249 Ernest Street, CAMMERAY FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY
Tucked away at the back of this tightly held block, is this fantastic opportunity for either an exceptional investment or live-in opportunity in a highly convenient location. Featuring a double sized bedroom with built-in wardrobes, a combined lounge/dining area flowing onto a sun lit enclosed balcony with a leafy outlook, a spacious kitchen with ample bench space and storage, full bathroom with separate bath and shower as well as internal laundry facilities and an undercover secure car space.
Conveniently located within a short stroll to local amenities around Cammeray, Crows Nest and Neutral Bay including cafes, restaurants, bars, shops and direct CBD transport by bus. This apartment creates an opportunity to add immense value and should not be missed!
Features of the property include:
* One bedroom apartment in fantastic position at back of tightly held block.
* Built in wardrobes in double sized bedroom.
* Combined lounge/dining area flowing onto enclosed balcony
* Large kitchen with ample bench space.
* Full bathroom with separate bath and shower as well as internal laundry.
* Conveniently located with Cammeray, Crows Nest and Neutral Bay cafes, restaurants, bars, shops and direct CBD transport by bus just a short stroll away.
Rates are as follows:
Council: $275.00 pq
Strata: $710.00 pq
Water: $177.00 pq