1/3 Eurobin Avenue, MANLY Walk To Beach
A stunning coastal oasis found in the iconic Sydney suburb of Manly. This beautiful three bedroom duplex combines contemporary finishes with open plan living to create a magnificent home. Perfectly positioned in a sought after location backing onto Queenscliff Lagoon Reserve; perfect for families with children or pet lovers. Within an easy stroll to Queenscliff and Manly beaches, Harbord diggers, cafes, restaurants, Manly Corso, and public transport to the CBD by ferry, bus or car.
• Generous living spaces with timber floorboards throughout flowing from dining through lounge and kitchen and onto a serene deck with tropical garden; a real entertainer’s delight.
• Gas appointed kitchen with AEG cooktop, oven, microwave, dishwasher and a built in fridge.
• Master bedroom with ensuite, built-in wardrobe and its own access to the garden and entertaining area.
• Two additional, spacious bedrooms, both with built-in wardrobes.
• Modern, full sized main bathroom.
• Lock-up garage with laundry facilities and off street parking in front of garage.
• Short, level stroll via Queenscliff Lagoon Reserve to Manly beach.
• Close to the convenience of Manly’s cafes, restaurants, schools, Manly Corso, beaches, parks and transport by ferry or bus.
Express bus stops outside door – 30 minutes to CBD!
A must to inspect
Strata: $875.00 pq
Water: $177.00 pq
Council: $426.00 pq