25/6-8 Hardie Street, NEUTRAL BAY FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY
Situated in a tightly held block, this beautifully presented one bedroom, North facing, apartment boasts a highly desirable location. Featuring a double sized bedroom with built-in wardrobes, a combined lounge/dining area flowing onto a sun lit balcony with district views, an updated gas appointed kitchen, bathroom with internal laundry facilities and an undercover secure car space.
Conveniently located with Neutral Bay’s cafes, restaurants, bars, shops and direct CBD transport by bus just a short stroll away. Opportunity exists for either an exceptional investment or live-in opportunity.
Features of the property include:
* One bedroom, North facing, apartment in heart of Neutral Bay.
* Built in wardrobes in double sized bedroom
* Combined lounge/dining flowing to a balcony with pleasant outlook.
* Updated gas appointed kitchen.
* Full bathroom with bath and internal laundry facilities.
* Undercover secure car space
* Conveniently located with Neutral Bay’s cafes, restaurants, bars, shops and direct CBD transport by bus just a short stroll away.
Council: $262.38 pq
Strata: $883.45 pq
Water: $185.25 pq
For more information, please contact Anthony on 0401 848 494