64 Benelong Road, CREMORNE BLOCK OF FOUR- FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY
Offered for the first time, this circa 1930’s red brick apartment building boasts a serene location. This entire block of four consisting of two bedroom strata apartments (all in varying conditions) offers a unique prospect for the astute Investor, SMSF, the savvy Developer or renovator. Spanning two levels, the potential exists to add significant value and increase the current income. With CBD buses on your doorstep and located only a short walk to both Cremorne and Neutral bay shops, cafes, restaurants and transport, don’t miss this remarkable opportunity.
• Tranquil surrounds yet only minutes to both Neutral Bay and Cremorne!
• Rear two units with views overlooking Brightmore Reserve and out to Willoughby Bay
• Entire block of four x two bedroom strata apartments, each on separate titles
• Land size approximately 525sqm
• All apartments offer generously sized interiors
• All in varying conditions
• Enormous potential to add significant value
• With CBD buses on your doorstep and located only a short walk to both Cremorne and Neutral bay shops, cafes, restaurants and transport, don’t miss this remarkable opportunity.
For further information, please contact Gabi or Anthony for an Information Memorandum
AUCTION: THURSDAY 31ST MAY, ON SITE 11:30AM