8/1 Bennett Street, NEUTRAL BAY TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT WITH HARBOUR VIEWS IN GREAT LOCATION
This elegantly presented, spacious two-bedroom apartment occupies half of the top floor of a tightly held security block of eight units, with only one common wall. Showcasing spectacular views eastward across Sydney Harbour, it features light-filled interiors, three balconies, spacious living and dining areas, two double bedrooms, a gas appointed kitchen, full bathroom, internal laundry and lock-up garage. Situated in an ultra-convenient location for transport and lifestyle, with easy access to shops, cafes, restaurants, foreshore walks and parks, this property represents a fantastic opportunity for both the investor or owner occupier and will impress you immediately with its extraordinary light, space and views.
• Stunning, extensive views eastward across Sydney Harbour
• Surprisingly spacious living and dining area with Easterly facing balcony
• Lock up garage, internal laundry, storage
• Gas appointed kitchen leading to separate balcony
• Light-filled interiors, two double bedrooms, master with balcony
• All the desirable lifestyle and convenience benefits the Lower North Shore has to offer
• Moments from Harbour foreshore walks, parks, shops, restaurants, cafes and CBD transport.
Water: $168.38 pq
Council: $ 304.00 pq
Strata: $ 2293.90 pq